Stay In Touch With Printed Postcards
Mar 24, 2015
Remember when people used to send you a postcard from their holidays? Well, these are also a great way to keep in touch with your customers.
They make a great alternative to leaflets as they tend to be read more and also kept longer than leaflets which often get binned.
However, before producing your postcards, it would be good to keep the following key points in mind:
- Your flexible friend - As well as advertising a sale or a new product line, they can also be used as vouchers, gift certificates or invites to an event or exhibition.
- Get your message read - rather than making your postcard look like all the others ensure you personalise it in an eye-catching font and perhaps even consider applying a real stamp. The address could be printed in handwriting font to complete the personal touch and this will make it look like it has come from a friend.
- Don't skimp on design - get a professional designer and a copywriter to put together the content and look of your postcard. It will be money well spent as a postcard that looks like it hasn't been designed properly will do more harm than good.
- Simple messaging - keep your message simple and don't clutter the postcard with information. The postcard is just the trigger asking the receiver to take some sort of action. For example, print a special promo code on the postcard and give them a specific web site address or phone number where they can redeem the offer.
- Best time to post - time your postcard to arrive in the middle of the week as this tends to get a better response than postcards arriving on a Monday or Friday when people are busy just getting into the week or looking forward to the weekend.
Postcards are a great way of boosting response rates to your marketing - if you need any help with designing, printing or mailing postcards for your next campaign then please get in touch.
After all - we are Dedicated To Response.
Want to know the secret to being more Productive?
Click the link below to take your first step towards being more productiveFIND OUT MORE
large format print (1)
lumpy mail (1)
customer service (1)
direct mail (1)
banner print (1)